Join RIA Research for an exclusive event in Denver dedicated to Research Billing Compliance training! New and experienced billing staff will have the opportunity to develop and expand their foundational knowledge while they learn, collaborate, and connect.
Our featured speaker is Kelly Willenberg, DBA – a well-known and widely respected speaker. Kelly will provide you with the most relevant information and tools to ensure that you’re prepared with up-to-date information related to clinical research.
September 30 – October 1, 2019
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance – September 30 – October 1, 2019
Hosted by RIA:
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance (2 days) – $599.00
Attendance at these events have been pre‐approved by the Academy of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) for clinical research-related education contact hours on applications for Maintenance of ACRP’s CCRC®, CCRA®, or CPI® certification designations. The American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) and Compliance Certification Board (CCB) have also approved this event for CEUs.
What past attendees are saying:
- “Kelly is an amazing instructor. She is incredibly knowledgeable and entertaining.”
- “Amazing! On a topic where there is such a void of knowledge, it’s great to hear from someone with such expertise.”
- “Excellent conference and presenter. Very educational. Wonderful hospitality by our hosts!”
- “Highly likely (to attend another conference presented by RIA). This was one of the most organized conferences I have attended.”
- “It was really educational and constructive to be with other research professionals.”
- “This was one of the most valuable trainings I have ever attended! Kelly is so knowledgeable and the group size was perfect – not too big to be impersonal, but large enough to provide varied insight.”
- “Kelly is an exceptional presenter with invaluable research knowledge.”
The Research Billing Compliance conference will benefit not only Research personnel but Compliance, Billing and Finance staff, as well.