About our Research Coordinator Conference
Join RIA Research for this exclusive TWO DAY event in Denver dedicated to Clinical Research Coordinator training!
Thursday, September 21 – Friday, September 22, 2017
New and experienced coordinators alike will have the opportunity to develop and expand their foundational knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, Human Subject Protection, and more. Study Compliance/Quality Assurance, FDA Inspection Preparation, and the difference between drug and device studies will be covered by Kelly Willenberg, a well-known and widely respected speaker. Kelly will provide you with the most relevant information and tools to ensure that you’re prepared with up-to-date information related to clinical research.
The top 5 reasons to attend:
- A great opportunity to learn together with research colleagues from the region. You incur fewer travel costs and will receive a steeply discounted rate to attend one of Kelly Willenberg’s highly sought-after events
- Network specifically with others who work in clinical research — additionally, newer coordinators can benefit by learning along side experienced coordinators
- Transform the way your workplace coordinates clinical trials by implementing processes that lead to best practices and ensure compliance
- Be prepared! Reduce your anxiety by learning how to be FDA inspection-ready
- Become inspired to excel in your duties with a high level of proficiency
This conference will benefit Clinical Research Coordinators of all experience, Clinical Research Assistants, and Research Administrators.
Attendance at this event has been pre‐approved by the Academy of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) for 15.25 contact hours of clinical research-related education on applications for Maintenance of ACRP’s CCRC®, CCRA®, or CPI® certification designations.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
We are planning to host this event at our corporate office in Englewood. It’s located a short distance from Denver’s Light Rail, is easily accessible from I-25, and offers ample, free parking next to the building. If we experience larger than expected crowds, we will update all registrants about a new location in the same general area, that will accommodate all of our conference attendees.
What can I bring into the event?
Bring your thirst for knowledge, an open mind, and a desire to network with your peers. We will have two days together to examine a whole host of relevant issues from Compliance/Quality Assurance to FDA Inspection Preparation, so bring the questions most relevant to your situation.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You may call Radiology Imaging Associates directly at, 303-761-9190
You can also email questions to RIA Research at [email protected]