About Leg and Lower Extremity Conditions
Since leg problems can originate elsewhere in the body, our unique approach allows us to discover the root cause of leg pain, and treat it accordingly.
Our interventional radiologists treat numerous associated lower-extremity conditions.
Comprehensive Vein Care
Venous Insufficiency – Spider and Varicose Vein Treatment
We offer a complimentary leg vein assessment. If a diagnostic ultrasound is needed, that cost is usually covered by insurance. Learn more about spider and varicose veins. See before and after photos.
- Cosmetic Sclerotherapy
- Foam Sclerotherapy
- Laser Ablation – Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) for leg veins
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Pulmonary embolism (PE)
- Chronic Venous Reconstruction
- Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis and Thrombectomy
Pelvic Vein Conditions
Comprehensive Arterial Care
- Stents – abdominal, renal, iliac, mesenteric
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
Diagnostics are the first step to treating leg conditions.
- Non-invasive Vascular Assessments (NIVA) – ultrasound
- Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) Studies