Billing, Insurance, and Accepted Forms of Payment
Please contact our billing office at 303-643-4500 if you have any questions regarding your bill, insurance, or payment.
Payment of non-insurance covered expenses is expected at the time of service.
Radiology Imaging Associates and Medical Imaging of Colorado dba Invision Sally Jobe accept credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover), personal checks, and cash.
Online Bill Pay
Radiology Imaging Associates and Medical Imaging of Colorado dba Invision Sally Jobe accept credit card payments online through a secure third-party web site.
To make an online payment, click on the name of the company that you see on your bill. You’ll be asked to supply your name (in a “last name, first name” format please), account number and credit card information.
Radiology Imaging Associates & Medical Imaging of Colorado dba Invision Sally Jobe accept many major insurance plans.
Please consult your insurance company for specific information on exam and procedure coverage.
Please bring your current insurance card with you to your appointment. Payments of co-pays and deductibles are expected at the time of service.
The following insurance plans are accepted at all Invision Sally Jobe facilities. This is a representative list of the contracts we hold and is subject to frequent change.
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield (Excludes HMO Select and CU Health Plan Exclusive )
- Beech Street*
- Carecentric/Merit Bridge
- Children’s Health Plan Plus (CHP+)
- Cigna/Great-West Healthcare
- Cofinity *
- Colorado Access (Excludes Access Health Colorado)
- Colorado Choice Health Plans
- Corvel/Care IQ
- Coventry Health Care (First Health)*
- Cypress Care
- Doctor’s Care
- Erickson Advantage
- HealthNet/VA/Patient Centered Community Care (PCCC)
- Humana Choicecare (Excludes HMOx Exchange Plans)
- Injury Finance (IF)
- Marrick Medical Finance
- Medicaid of Colorado (Excludes Denver Health)
- Medicare of Colorado
- Multiplan (PHCS)*
- New West Physicians
- NextImage Medical
- One Call Medical
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Railroad Medicare
- PHP Prime (formerly PPP and SMPC)
- Spreemo WC Network
- TriCare West
- United Healthcare
- Veterans Choice Program (VCP)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Workman’s Compensation
* These contracts have multiple payors and /or groups. Benefits may be reduced or not paid for out of network plans.
Insurance Coverage and Financial Concerns
Exams are most often covered by insurance, as long as they are clinically indicated. Please contact your insurance carrier if you have questions. We recognize that financial concerns may prevent some patients from seeking necessary healthcare exams. We pride ourselves on being sympathetic and flexible. We offer a dedicated financial navigator, as well as assistance with pre-authorization and any necessary insurance appeals after the exam is completed. If you have financial concerns or need additional guidance on how to speak with your insurance company about your exam, please call our Patient Care Coordination line at 720-493-3459 or email us by clicking here.