Medical School: New York University School of Medicine – New York, NY
Department of Medicine: Case Western Reserve University – Cleveland, OH
Department of Radiology: Case Western Reserve University – Cleveland, OH
Department of Radiology: Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital – Boston, MA; Abdominal Imaging and Intervention 2003
Department of Radiology: Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital – Boston, MA; Cardiothoracic Imaging 2002
American Board of Radiology 2001
Publications & Presentations
- Abramson S, Gervais DA. Thoracic infections and drainage. Semin Inter Radiol, in press.
- Abramson N, Abramson S. Hypercoagulability: clinical assessment and treatment. Southern Medical Journal 2001 Oct; 94(10): 1013–1020.
- Abramson S, Gilkeson RC, Goldstein JD, Woodard PK, Eisenberg R, Abramson N. Benign metastasizing leiomyoma: clinical, imaging, and pathologic correction. AJR 2001 Jun; 176(6):1409–1413.
- Abramson S. The Air Crescent Sign. Radiology 2001 Jan; 218(1):230–232.
- Abramson S, Walders N, Applegate C, Gilkeson RC, Robbin M. Impact in the Emergency Department of Unenhanced CT on Diagnostic Confidence and Therapeutic Efficacy in Patients with Suspected Renal Colic: A prospective study. AJR 2000 Dec; 175(6):1689-1695
- Abramson S, Gilkeson RC, Montenegro H, Farah M. Severe dyspnea and cyanosis with a normal chest radiograph. J Resp Dis 2000 Mar; 21(3):217-223.
- Abramson S, Gilkeson RC. Multiple pulmonary nodules in an asymptomatic patient. Chest 1999 Jul; 116(1):245-247.
- Gilkeson RC, Abramson S. Displacement of extrapleural fat with extrapleural hematoma. AJR 1999 Jul; 173(1):243-244.
- Abramson S. Natural decrease of benign metastasizing leiomyoma (response). Chest 2000 Mar; 117(3):921-922.
- Abramson S, Abramson N. “Common” uncommon anemias. Am Fam Physician 1999 Feb; 59(4):851 – 858.
- Abramson S, Applegate KE, Gilkeson RC, Robbin MR. “Impact in the Emergency Department of Unenhanced CT on Diagnostic Confidence and Therapeutic Efficacy in Patients with Suspected Renal Colic.” American Roentgen Ray Society, May 7 – 12, 2000.
- Applegate KE, Sivit CJ, Abramson S. “Diagnosis of Acute Appendicitis in Children: Specturm of CT findings.” American Roentgen Ray Society, May 7 – 12, 2000.
- Abramson S, Gilkeson RC, Applegate KA. “Spiral CT for the Diagnosis of Renal Stones: Expected and Unexpected Findings”. Radiological Society of North America, November 28 – December 3, 1999.
- Abramson S, Gilkeson RC, Abramson N, Woodard PK. “Radiographic and Clinical Features of Benign Metastisizing Leiomyoma”. Society of Thoracic Radiology, March 21 – March 25, 1999.
- Abramson S, Lewis JW, Jenkins SG. “Effect of Staphylococcal Inoculum Size on Susceptibility Test Results of Cephalosporins”. American Society of Microbiology General Meeting, New Orleans, LA, 1992